Ever!!! Posting a blog, that is. I just finished my website for my art which is a MAJOR accomplishment, since I've had it pending for at least a year-and-a-half now. If you have a minute, take a look. (I even created a link from here!) I'm so impressed with myself, I'm being totally obnoxious.
Now, on to more important things...
Since this is my first blog, I'll tell you briefly about myself so that in the future you can see where I'm coming from. I'm a 58-year-old wife (married 36 years to the same man), mother of four (two sons, two daughters), proud mother-in-law of four (also two sons, two daughters) and doting gramma to 4 beautiful granddaughters who are here with us and one who is with her heavenly father waiting for us.
I also have 3 granddogs (Ruth & Esther--Bassetts--and Delilah--a boxer mix). Also, I musn't leave out Olive, my grandrabbit.
So, there you have it. I'm also a proud member of SoldiersAngels and currently have 3 adopted members of our Armed Forces who are deployed to Iraq. If you don't know anything about Soldiers Angels, I also have a link to their website.
When I'm not doing anything else, my secret identity is my fulltime job working at a Christian credit union and serving on the worship team at my church.
I'll not expouse any opinions on this blog--I just wanted to take this opportunity to actually DO IT and say "Hey!"
Have a great week!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nora, I saw your art work! Just amazing! I saw you in action during our volunteer time and it was just amazing to see you work. God gave you an amazing talent.
Kim
Post a Comment