Friday, November 23, 2007

Thankfulness

Okay--so I'm a day late! I can still be thankful the day after Thanksgiving, so just pretend you read this yesterday.

I am thankful for...

My family
...a mom who loved and raised three children as a single mom in the days before it was commonplace
...a husband who has loved me and stood by my side through the good times and the not-so-good days for 36 years (I love you, Rick)
...four children who love their spouses, children, siblings, parents and their God
...my granddaughters who are my joy and remind me to view the world through their eyes
...extended family members who are not only relatives, but friends

My country
...the freedoms that I take for granted as part of my everyday existence are not shared by most of the people on earth
...the sacrifices of so many who have stood for our liberty in places near and far

My God
...who is ever faithful, ever present, and loves me just as I am

I'm thankful for each day that I am granted to live and experience the life He has given me...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: