So, here I am, minding my own business, when I decided to search for my blog and see what it looks like from the outside. Imagine my surprise (and even dismay) when I discovered one of my posts on two questionable websites. Please do yourself a favor and don't go looking to see which ones they are--
I was wondering why in the world they would have pulled anything from my blog and realized something very important. Don't ever use a certain letter when you post because apparently they are automatically searching the internet for writing that contains this letter. It's the one between "w" and "y". I don't plan to use it again.
At first, I thought: "There has to be a way to get my posts off of these websites," but then I realized something. They don't even know it, but right on the front page of their websites is a post that mentions God. What harm can it do? Somebody might even read it:)! Go figure.
So, instead of being upset about it (after all, I didn't have anything to do with it), I decided to just pray that somebody who needs to think about God reads it.
That's all for now--Happy Friday, everyone!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment